Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm actually learning to cook!

Yes, it's true! Well, it's a start anyway...

Pasta with salchichas and bacon! With this being the most complicated thing I've cooked in my life, after putting a pizza in the oven for the right time, you can obviously tell that I'm no 'pro'. But a start is a start, and the outcome was 'lush', as 'Tall' Paul would describe it.



This blog is not a cookbook recipe so I won't bore you with how I made it - it's probably pretty obvious anyways, but I do have to say that this is the nicest meal I've had in Valde P, and normally make it twice a week - at least once anyways!


Even though I made an absolute mess of the kitchen, I was proper proud with myself. There's actually loads in the pan but this is because I made it for 2 people. Can't wait to make this meal for my mum and dad at home...! (I'm sure they can though...)

After the meal, we had a desert made up of vanilla and strawberry ice-cream, complete with Oreos on the side. The picture kinda makes it look a bit naff, but it actually was pretty decent too!


More meal-blogs to come soon, when I learn to make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense programme policies and Terms and Conditions. ca-pub-2023167159014599

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense programme policies and Terms and Conditions. ca-pub-2023167159014599